Followers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! Nice and Naughty Nail Art

Hello dear readers!

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas time with your loved ones.

It's still the 25th here... not too late to post about the manicure I wore yesterday.

I called this manicure "Nice and Naughty" because there are two different Xmas themes going on each hand.
On the left you can see snowflakes with hearts, that's the "nice" theme.
On the right side, you can see an ugly sweater pattern design, but in the middle of the 4 nails, you can see the reindeer getting a little naughty with each other...

See? At least, that was the idea

 I used Christmas plates HD E & F for all the designs on this manicure. The red nail polish is China Glaze - red Satin. In the case of the naughty reindeer, I transferred the designs onto the stamper, covered with clear topcoat, let dry. After that, I applied top coat on my nails and placed the reindeer accordingly. I used the stamp decal technique.

I hope you liked this manicure.

♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥

8 comments:

  1. ahaha~ Love the "naughty" one so much :) Super cute nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, hehehehe! I love the two different themes on each hand! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked both manis... Merry Xmas to you too ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the hearts and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so warm and cozy, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha definitely go with the "naughty" one xD but I like them both actually. So freakin adorable♡

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...