Followers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Cute Ghosts and Pumpkins Halloween Nail Stamping

Hello dear readers!

I'm trying to make Halloween manicures as much as I can to give you some nail art ideas. I usually keep my nail art for 2 weeks, which is a long time. This is the reason I decided to do a different nail art for my left and right hand. On my left hand, I did the skeleton mani I showed you last post. Now, on my right hand, I wanted something more cute.

I think this is the1st time I ever show my right hand since I always use it for taking pictures :D
(All pictures can be enlarged)

For this manicure, I started with Revlon Enthrall as the base. and I stamped holographic nail polish on my nails to give a touch of shimmer and dimension to the nail art. I used my HD-C plate for the cute ghosts, candies and "Trick or Treat" lettering. For the spiky vines and pumpkins, I used the HD-D plate
I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polishes: Brisk Blue, Lickety-split Lime, Lightening, Lively Lilac, Mint Sprint, Presto Pink and Snappy Sorbet for stamping as well as Konad White for the ghosts.

Here are my hands with both Halloween manicures

And here is my right thumb with the stamped holographic spiderwebs

What do you think of this Halloween manicure? 
Is it a good idea to wear 2 different manicures at the same time? :D

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

7 comments:

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...