Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Skeleton Nail Stamping

Hello, dear readers!

As you may have read on my previous post. I released new HD stamping plates with Halloween and Día de muertos designs. Now that they are on my hands, I put HD-C plate to the test and did a manicure with it.


(All pictures can be enlarged)

I started out by using Revlon - Enthrall as the base for this manicure.

I stamped the spiderweb pattern on the thumb using a holographic stamping nail polish that I made myself with Spectraflair pigment. On the other nails, the spiderwebs look more subtle because I used a holographic topcoat instead to give a hint of shimmery spiderwebs. I stamped the dancing skeleton image with Sally Hansen - Silver Sweep. I used the stamping decal technique to have more control of the placement of the design across my 4 nails. I just transferred the design onto the stamper, added clear topcoat, let dry and cut/applied the skeleton in parts.

A close-up pic on the spiderweb design on my thumb nail.
(Can you see the holographic effect?)

What do you think of this manicure?
(You can purchase HD C and D plates here)

♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love this! I love the base color and really love the stamping polish with spectraflair. So pretty!! If you sell it I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I looove this nail art! I think the subte spider webs are just perfect here. The skeleton looks scary but funny at the same time haha I mean, just look at his pose xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Gosh I just love your nails lol (not in a creepy way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I wish my nails were long enough to dupe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i love these! the spider web is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) your nails look always so amazing, congrats ;)


    http://sulovenails.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...