Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Nail Swatch Compilation II

Hello dear readers!

Today I have another compilation of nail polish swatches. (click here for the previous one)
I've been doing nail art the previous times, and I think this time nail polish colors deserve a post of their own.

Below, I will post a few pics of each nail color you see here and a brief description.

(All pics can be enlarged for detail)

I will start with Cutie Pop by ILNP
This is a bubblegum pink with linear holographic effect. I think it also has a creamy finish to it. I applied this polish with no issues. I only needed 2 coats for opacity



 Next, I have Baker by Cult Nails
I think I already have my favorites when it comes to nude colors, but here's another I'm adding to the list.
Baker is a tan beige color with a hint of gold shimmer. Applies evenly but you probably need 3 coats for full opacity. In this case, I just used 2 to show some nail free edge and make it look more natural.


Here you can see the gold shimmer


As if the gold shimmer wasn't enough, I added more bling with a gold leaf topcoat.
I think gold leaf and a nude tone nail polish is a killer combination. If you want your nails to look subtle and yet with a bit of an artsy flair to it, this is the way to go.


Last but not least, is Calla Lily by Revlon
This is a sheer white jelly nail polish with gold shimmer. When I got this nail polish, I was a bit skeptic about it. I thought I would have a hard time with streaks or bald spots or pooling. If  you apply in thin layers, this is what you would get. Here, I used 3. I think this one is perfect as a base for any nail art.



Do you own any of these nail colors?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Cutie Pop is my fav here! Just can't say no to pink polishes ^_^ And I looooove the gold flakes so much, need a polish like that too *____*

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...