Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Diamond - Lacquer Lust

Hello dear readers!

Today I want to show you swatches of Diamond by Lacquer Lust. This nail polish is part of the Holo Birthstone collection.

Diamond is a light grey color with a holographic finish. Very neat color, a cream yet holographic.
I've never seen this type of nail polishes on mainstream brands. I have to say indie brands such as Lacquer Lust really put an effort in releasing original nail polishes.

Application-wise, I am very pleased once again with this brand. This nail polish is very opaque. 1 coat was enough and no dragging or streaks whatsoever. Also, this one works for stamping which is another plus for me. I'll try to do a manicure using this color for stamping.

Next time, I will start showing Valentine's day themed manicures.
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

6 comments:

  1. This polish looks really nice! The holo effect is really pretty and it looks stunning even without nail art on~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful color. And with just one coat....wow.
    Glad to see small companies producing a great product.
    Of course how could they get a better display than on the fabulous nails of Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indie brands are the most beautiful ones! I'd buy much more but the shipping is always so high :( Diamond looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving this color!
    The fact that it's a cream as well as holographic is what intrigues me.
    You had a good point when you said it would work perfectly with stamping...oh the possibilities!
    Looking forward to how you'll incorporate it into future designs :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...