Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Day: Leopard Heart Print

Hello dear readers and nail friends!

Today I want to show you a simple nail art using a  nail stamp pattern from my HD - B plate.
I always saw  leopard heart print manicures on my favorite Japanese nail art magazines and thought how cute it looked but I have zero patience for drawing every single shape on my long nails :( this was my inspiration for this design.

(All pictures can be enlarged)
For this manicure, I started with two coats of Orly Prelude to a Kiss (such a lovely name). 
I stamped the leopard heart print using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cinna- snap 
 
 
 





I hope you like this manicure :)

 ♥Thank you so much for reading and leaving nice comments♥

Happy Valentines Day!

           @@@   @@@       @@@   @@@       @@@   @@@       @@@   @@@
          @   @ @   @     @   @ @   @     @   @ @   @     @   @ @   @
\\\\      @    @    @     @    @    @     @    @    @     @    @    @
    ------@  )---(  @-----@  )---(  @-----@  )---(  @-----@  )---(
@-------->
////       @       @       @       @       @       @       @       @
            @     @         @     @         @     @         @     @
             @   @           @   @           @   @           @   @
              @ @             @ @             @ @             @ @
               @               @               @               @



13 comments:

  1. Super cute :) The nail length is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this want you're plates
    Save first

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made leopard heart shaped too for valentine's :) your nails are awesomee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the idea of leopard hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super long pretty nails!
    i cant grow mine as long as your. not even close xD. you have cool nails!

    im following you. do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...