Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award + Nail Polish Tag

Hello dear readers!

I was awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award and the Nail Polish Tag. I think the idea of giving awards or tags is a great one. It is good way of getting to know fellow bloggers.

First, Tip-Top-Nails and Dragon Lady Nails gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much for thinking of me when giving out this award. Please visit their awesome blogs!

When receiving this award, I need to:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post.
15 Bloggers I nominate:
Art Evolve
geez...
*Please visit these lovely blogs*
7 random facts about me:
1. I love cats. My love for cats started when a street cat left her newborn male kitten on my door. She looked at me straight in the eyes as if saying "I want you to take care of my baby". I took care of this kitten and let the mom enter my home to feed her baby.
2. I'm a university student majoring in Spanish. One of my dreams would be teaching Spanish in Japan.
3. Besides Japan, San Francisco, California is my dream place to live. I think it is a very artistic city.
4. I love to stay up late at night. I don't know why. I always find more things to do at night than during the day.
5. I love watching Japanese dorama (soap opera).
6. I cut my nails short in August of last year and I have not cut them since then. Currently, my nails are an average of 2.7cm long.
7. I can never leave home without makeup or without nail polish on my nails.

Thanks Tip-Top-Nails and Dragon Lady Nails for this award!


The Nail Polish Tag

Che from Love, femme blog passed me the Nail Polish Tag. Thank you, Che. Visit her awesome blog.

The rules:
1. Answer 10 questions
2. Pass it to 5 other Bloggers
3. Make sure the blogger you tagged know about this.
1. How many polishes do you have?
415! and the number is growing...
2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I think Kleancolor is my favorite brand because it offers a wide range of nail colors at an affordable price, the quality is also very good.
3. Do you like Crackle polish or do you have it?
I own crackle polishes and I like them :) see some swatches here.
4.What is the brand of your first nail polish?
Rimmel was the brand I first started buying nail polish from.
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line what would you name it?
This name occurred to me right now: "Nail FX" I don't know if it exists.
6. What nail polish does not compliment you?
White is a color always looks like I put white out on my nails.
7.What nail polish compliments you?
I don't know. I just wear the nail polish I like.
8. Name two of your nail art best-friends.
All of you who like my nail art are my nail art pals ;)
9. What was the best nail polish gift you ever received?
The Color Club Foiled collection I recently won from a giveaway.
10. Make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
Thank you very much for giving me the chance to answer these nail polish related questions. It was fun, especially the nail polish counting part. ^ ^

Now, I give the Nail Polish Tag  these bloggers. I wish I could tag more but I can only tag five:
1.dandy-nails.com
2.geez...
3.Canadian Nail Fanatic
4.heartNAT
5.Mini Nail Blog

Visit all the awesome blogs I have mentioned previously, you will find lots of nail art inspiration :)


8 comments:

  1. Aweee! ThanQ very much for the award!! I'm very appreciate this!
    OMG! U have so many nail polishes and such long nails, gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards, and thank you so much for nominating me!! :D Aww, that is so sweet of you to take care of that kitten!! ^-^
    OOH I have a huge love for many jdoramas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahwww thank you! But I already have the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    But thank you anyway, I appreciate you've nominated me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love San Francisco! Such a lovely place to live! & Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...