Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Konad tutorial - Pink & black lolita nails

Hello. Here is a nail design I made a few days ago. Sometimes I'm too lazy to decorate my nails and since my manicures usually last 2-3 weeks, I decided to show you some nail art using false nails and konad nail stamps. Konad carries assorted designs, some are small and other are full nail patterns. Here, I made a combination of both. I'm going to show you how you can make a design using a combination of small objects.

First, I painted a set of false nails using a light pink color.

Then I decorated the thumb nail by stamping a round lace from Konad plate m77

I used the pearl necklace stamp from the same plate, but while the design was on the stamper, I erased the rest of the design to leave a single chain of pearls. I positioned the pearls under the lace.
I finished the nail by adding a bow from Konad plate m59
I stamped the rest of the nails by using a variation of full nail images and combination of lace and bows.

Here is the final product:
I hope this short tutorial can serve you as an inspiration to make more original nail designs.


4 comments:

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...