Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Forever 21 - Black Glam Sand Lacquer Textured Nail Polish

Hello dear readers!

As I promised on my last post, here are the swatches for Black Glam, one of the textured nail polishes by Forever 21. (Click here to see their entire line of textured nail polishes)

As you can see, Black Glam is not black, but a dark purple with  multi-color microglitter (I can see some copper, yellow, pink,purple and a bit of green) It's a bit hard to distinguish due to the dark base.

(All pictures can be enlarged)

The opacity of this nail polish is good. I only needed 2 coats to get this result.

I really like sandy texture. I own some sand finish nail polish from other brands, but this is the 1st time that I actually try it on my nails. I couldn't stop touching them. :)

Also, the formula was easy to work with. No bald spots or dragging at all.
*I received a question on my previous post about how easy was to remove this type of nail polish.
I think it's just the same as any other glitter nail polish. If you use the cotton and aluminum foil method, it makes this process so much easier ;)
 
What do you think of this nail color?
How about the textured nail polish trend?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

5 comments:

  1. The textured finish looks awesome on your nails! Love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! I think texture polish comes off more easily than glitter as the sand is much finer & roundish, so it doesn't stick to the nail like glitter is wont to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I kept touching my nails too when I first tried those textured polishes. :3
    This is such a pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so awesome! I wish I could grow mine that long, sadly, piano requires I keep them short. And nice color, too! I love textured polishes!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...