Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Night

Hello dear readers!

This is my last Halloween nail art of the year. I did 4 different manicures in total which is an improvement because I usually only did 1 manicure on previous years. This manicure is originally my bf's idea. He wanted to do all the nail polishing and stamping himself but then got frustrated by my huge nail polish stash. From what he told me about his idea, this is what I came up with:

I started with LVX nail polish in Legendaire as the base. I stamped a grunge splatter pattern from HD-C plate using Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Lively Lilac. I stamped all the small designs using HD C and D plates including a tree design from last year's collection.

I used Nabi in black for stamping. on some designs I used the decal technique to do a reverse stamping. 

Here's the stamping on my thumb.

I hope you liked this nail art ;)
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

Happy Halloween!



12 comments:

  1. ¡Me encanta!
    La verdad es que le tengo muchas ganas a estas placas que sacaste, tienen unos motivos muy originales ;)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! it's so cute! Like a anime story lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Each nail could tell a different Halloween story ;)

      Delete
  3. Love it, as always ^-^
    Hihi Great teamwork, you should ask your bf more often for ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really should ask for more inspiration :D

      Delete
  4. I'm always amazed at the fidelity of the fine details of the stamping. Some of the color lines appear to be the width of a human hair.
    BTW I'm sure above mentioned bf realizes he's an extremely lucky guy.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet of your BF to give some nail art ideas <3 Such sweetheart! Love the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the background, this is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I am in love with these plates! I just broke down and ordered them, because I think I'd kick myself if I somehow missed out on them. Thanks for making such awesome designs, its hard to find good Halloween/spooky stamping images!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...