Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Nail Art: Zombie Mayhem

Hello dear readers!

I'm trying to come up with more Halloween nail art... I think the idea of doing one on each hand has helped me accomplish  that...

This time, I bring to you a zombie inspired manicure...

(All pictures can be enlarged)
For this nail art, I started with Sun Kissed by Cameo Colours as the base. It is a thermal nail polish which is orange-beige when cold and lime green when temperature turns warm... perfect zombie color combination.
I used  Halloween stamping plates HD C and D for the designs.
Here's what I did on the thumb, blood splatter as the background and a bunch of zombie hands.
I used Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Cinna-snap as the stamping polish for all the blood you see on this manicure.
This is how the manicure looks under cold temperature. The eyes, brains and axe were stamped using the decal technique.
Here you can see the eyes and brains in more detail.

Here are some of the stamping decals that I used on my nails.

What do you think of this manicure? 
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥


16 comments:

  1. Wow another awesome mani :) I so love your plates. I drooled on my sis' her plates last weekend when I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love this mani!! The decals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastically creepy!! Loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is incredible! really scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaky zombie awesomeness!

    I just got your A, B, C & D plates in yesterday's mail & am now sporting flaming French tips. Why did I wait so long to get these? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The decals look freaky *_* Love that!
    You did an amazing job here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still can't do stamping decals for myself but yours looks perfect! Love this nail art too, it's scary but AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...