Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Forever 21 - Sand Textured Finish Nail Polish Collection Swatches

Hello dear readers!

Today, I want to show you swatches of Sand Lacquer nail polishes by Forever 21 which have textured finish. I bought this collection a few weeks ago online. When I saw these nail polishes, I knew I had to have them. I love the color variety and the sparkly finish.

Now, lets see some close up pics and swatches...

 (All pictures can be enlarged)
 
From left to right: Purple Jazz, Metallic Love, Mesmerizing Magenta, Fire & Ice, Caramel Crush, Blue Jewel and Black Glam.

From left to right: Purple Jazz, Metallic Love, Mesmerizing Magenta and Fire & Ice.

From left to right: Caramel Crush, Blue Jewel and Black Glam.
 
From left to right: Purple Jazz, Metallic Love, Mesmerizing Magenta, Fire & Ice, Caramel Crush, Blue Jewel and Black Glam.

From left to right: Purple Jazz, Metallic Love, Mesmerizing Magenta, and Fire & Ice

From left to right: Fire & Ice, Caramel Crush, Blue Jewel and Black Glam.

The price per bottle is $2.80 which is a very affordable price as compared to other textured nail polishes brands out there and quality-wise, they are similar. I found them easy to apply and fairly opaque.
As far as I know, they are available for purchase online, through Forever 21 website and in-store.
One thing to note is that the names on the polishes are different listed online as compared to the actual bottle.
Online name - Bottle label
Purple Jazz - Purple/silver
Metallic Love - Champagne
Mesmerizing Magenta - Magenta Multi
Fire & Ice - Red/gold
Caramel Crush - Burnished Gold
Blue Jewel (same name)
Black Glam - Purple Gold

*On my next post, I will show you swatches on my actual nails wearing Black Glam from this collection ;)

Have you seen or tried a nail polish from this collection? 
If not, Which one was your favorite color form these swatches?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥




16 comments:

  1. Metallic Love/Champagne is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe~ What a nice polish haul! I love all those colors! Such nice sandy nail polishes! Can't wait to see them on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried one so far, which will show on next post ;)

      Delete
  3. They all look gorgeous! I think I need to go pick up a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gustan mucho los colores :)

    Y el precio es otra cosa muy buena. Son bastante baratos ;)

    Ya los veremos en acción en tus uñas jeje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me encantaría que salieran nuevos colores, pero lo dudo mucho... Sí, ya pronto voy a mostrar swatches :)

      Delete
  5. WANT!
    They are gorgeous and I love every single one of them! I don't even know if F21 is available in Germany :/ Hmm.. have to check that out asap. The bottle names are really boring, I love the online names way more ^-^ Excited to see your nail art hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Forever 21 ships internationally. Yes, they should come up with better names on the bottles. :D

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful colours! want 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice swatches! And beautiful color! But just curious are they hard to remove? (like glitter polishes... Omg lol theyre impossible :(( )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are as hard to remove as glitter polishes...but you can use the acetone+cotton+foil method and you will remove any glitter nail polish in a breeze ;)

      Delete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...