Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today's nail art

Hello dear readers!

This is my second post of the week, today I'm showing you some nail art using the "pendant stamp" from previous post . My nails are long enough to decorate my nails now. It took a month to grow them this long. You can see on the previous pendant stamp posts that I used false nails to show you the stamp. But this time I'm using my own nails ;). For this look, I painted a coat of Kleancolor "Neon Aqua", after that, I added two coats a Verity nail polish in "Sky blue glitter" and used Kleancolor "black" for the stamp.



What do you think of this look?
Do not hesitate to comment, I read all my comments and I really appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...