Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Experimenting with other kind of nail stamp...

Hello again. Yesterday, I was cleaning up my room and found a pendant that I bought long time ago, but never got to wear it. I was about to throw it away but then I noticed how the engraved design was very similar to nail stamps...

and so, I started to experiment with it. I put some kleancolor "metallic yellow" nail polish and scraped it.

I picked up the design with magnonails big nail stamper...
and because my nails are short at this time, I stamped on a set of false nails.
And here my final result:



In my opinion, I loved the result. The stamped design looks more like a woodblock print. I never thought that a piece of jewelry could be that useful to me ^ ^ I will keep using this "stamp". It has become an addition to my nail stamp collection.

What do you think of the final result?


16 comments:

  1. Very, very, very interesting! Can't believe you thought to do that! I love the result as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the nails I actually got konad after some of your nail posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the result! Your nails look incredible. What a genius idea, using a pendant for your nail design. Major props! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is great! Very pretty design. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! this looks amazing :) You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it was fantastic! The pendant is beautiful, did not deserve to go to waste, now has a dual function. I'll look for pendants so here at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's brilliant!! Such a fun way to use what you have...

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's fascinating! when our minds are in "Nail Mode" everything is a manicure tool LoL

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so creative! I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing. What an ingenious idea! I am blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey thts brilliant, m also going to check if i have this kind of engraved material at home!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, now I have to go searching around my room for something unique to use ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting! And I love the design on the pendant. Hmm!
    Let me check my jewelry...lol
    Better yet. I will look at flea markets in a whole different light.
    I'm already dreaming about nail plates anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...