Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

NYX Paradise Nude & Kleancolor Chunky Holo Poppy

Hello everybody! It is been 2 weeks since my last post. Hehe '^ ^ I will try to be more constant with my blog posts. 

Here I have a couple of swatches, the first one is from NYX Girls in Paradise Nude:
 It is a hot pink creme, I love the formula, it is not runny or streaky and applies well with only one coat.

Then, I applied 2 coats of Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Poppy
 What can I say about the chunky holo? Well, it is not a holo, yet I love the finish it gives on top of any nail polish. It is a glitter with a duochrome shine.. On this picture it is not that visible but look at this picture I took without flash:

Can you see the duochrome glitter? I love the effect.

Take care lovely readers and followers, have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...