Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beauty Berry - Thermal Nail Polish by Cameo Colours Lacquers

Hello dear readers!

I want to show you some swatches from Beauty Berry a thermal nail polish by Cameo Colours Lacquers. It is part of its thermolinear collection which means it changes colors with temperature and also has a linear holographic effect. (Click here to see swatches of another thermolinear color I posted previously).


Here you can see the beauty of this nail polish at regular temperature.

When cold, the nail polish turns completely purple.

Then, it turns pink with warm temperature.

Overall, this nail polish applies nicely and is pigmented. I'm very happy with the quality this brand offers. Holographic and thermal are two types of nail polish that I love and this is such a perfect combination.
For info on where to buy this nail polish you can go to Cameo Colours FB

 *This nail polish was purchased by me. The opinion expressed of this product is solely my own.

Do you like this thermal color combo?
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool that it changes colors!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's purple it defnitely looks like a holo polish! It is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her colors AND your nails.... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I wish my nubs were long enough to be able to use thermal polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...