Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Cameo Colours Lacquers - Poison Apple - Thermal Nail Polish

Hello dear readers!

I decided to post for the 2nd time this week because I couldn't wait to show you swatches of this awesome nail polish. This from an indie nail polish brand called Cameo Colours Lacquers. Poison Apple is part of their Thermolinear collection. This thermal beauty changes from brown when cool to a salmon color when warm. This is not only a mood or thermal nail polish, it is also a linear holographic nail polish.



Here you can see the beautiful thermal effect. This effect is due to the temperature difference between the nail bed and the free edge. *You don't need crazy long nails in order to get the gradient effect, just a few millimeters of nail length will be good enough ;)

 Now, when your body temperature is warm enough, your nails will be entirely salmon color.

When cold, your nails will be dressed in a brown shade... can you see the linear holographic effect?
Application wise, I needed apply 2 coats to reach this opacity. This nail polish  applies like a dream, no streaks or bald spots. I am in love with both, thermal and holographic effects, so this nail polish was worth every penny.

For info on where to buy this nail polish you can go to Cameo Colours FB
https://www.facebook.com/CameoColoursLacquer

 *This nail polish was purchased by me. The opinion expressed of this product is solely my own.

What do you think of this nail polish? 
What other color combinations would you like to see in a thermal nail polish?
I personally would like to see a black/red color :)

♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥ Have a great Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. It's fantastic!! It looks just amazing on your nails!!

    I have only one mood polish and I don't like that at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fal in lov .when i saw your long beautiful nails.they r so sexy and so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love color changing polish! and the holo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice words on my blog!! I follow you for a long time and I love your long, long, long nails :D

    This polish is amazing, it's holo and changes it's color I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...