Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Leopard Print Fail

Hello dear readers!

One of the reasons I don't post very often is that if I don't like my manicure, I don't want to post about it. But I was thinking that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the might be someone who would like it. The same way I post the manicures I like, I should post my fails too. Here it is:

Can you see? I really thought using a leopard print on top of China Glaze Classic Camel would look fierce. For stamping, I used some metallic nail polish that I bought recently. I dried so fast on the stamper, that I missed to stamp some bits of the design. I really thought this would look nice but no, probably Classic Camel is too yellow or the leopard print needed to be darker.

An extra ugly pic ;) 
I promise I will show you a nicer manicure next time and some nail polish/ makeup hauls on my upcoming posts.

Have a lovely weekend♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I don´t think that this mani is ugly. I quite like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's not ugly at all! I like the color combo U used, very tone down, absolutely suitable for office and school and for everyday ... I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one. If I could do as high quality nail art as you... dang!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...