Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ILNP Cutie Pop and BuNa B Floral

Hello dear readers!

Here's my manicure featuring shorter nails after a long, long time...

(All pictures can be enlarged)

 For this nail art I used ILNP in Cutie Pop which is a bubblegum pink with a holo finish

Using Nabi in black as my stamping polish, I stamped a floral design from BuNa B plate.

Extra pic...

This manicure was very simple because I just wanted to give an extra touch to an already cute color by ILNP.

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

10 comments:

  1. I really want your nails, so long and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly gorgeous as always...but I do like them at the previous length.
    (they always grow back, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur short nails is my longest length :P
    Love this polish and mani in general!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your short nails are my longest nails xD
    But gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...