Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Bird Stamping + Cult Nails - Baker

Hello dear readers!

I am trying to post more often to motivate myself use more of my polishes and nail art, if possible.

This time I'm going to show you some bird stamping... this is a pattern that I like a lot because it looks like woodblock print. I've seen it on my customers' manicures, but this is the first time I get to try it on my nails.

(Pictures can be enlarged)

I started by applying 2 coats of Cult Nails - Baker as the base for this nail art
 

For an extra touch to the background of my stamping, I added a layer of gold flake topcoat.

Sorry for such a bad angle picture, but here you can see the stamping in more detail.
I used BuNa A plate and used Nabi in black to stamp the design.


I hope you like this manicure... on my next post, I will be trying water decal nail art ;)

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I like this combo of black stamping and gold flakies <3
    Btw, I just posted my mani using BuNa plate too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love thr combination of colors

    http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It reminds me of those classic Disney movies for some reasons. Like the bird reminds Snowwhite, the scene where she is dancing and singing with the animals and the roses reminds me of Sleeping Beauty :D

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...