Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Revlon Mini Haul & Swatches

Hello dear readers!
I hope that those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a great time with your loved ones.

Today, I want to share with you the new Revlon nail polishes I bought from Ulta last week. No black Friday for me...Hopefully, I'll buy something during cyber Monday.

I got three nail polishes, Revlon's Glitz & Glam, Cheers and Grey Suede. Now with some swatches...

Glitz & Glam is silver micro glitter in magenta jelly base. It has a semi matte finish by itself but once you put a clear topcoat, it shows its glitzy shine. This one needs 2 to 3 coats to be opaque.

Now, my favorite: Cheers. It is a cream, dusty pink. Why is this my favorite? I'm really impressed with the formula on this one. It only needs 1 coat. Really. One coat was enough to cover my nails, not streaky at all and no bald spots. And dries very fast.

One more thing I like about Revlon's Cheers is that it is so opaque that it works as a stamping nail polish. Let me show you how it looks stamped on a dark paper:
Very nice for stamping, right?
Comments are always welcome ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...